Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Well, I guess there is no one in the world that missed news about Israel this fast few days.
The evacuation has begun.

For years I thought that the settlers are crazy to live in Gaza strip, among the Arabs putting their lives in danger. I’m ashamed to say that this is the first time I see how the settlements in Gaza strip are look like.

The pictures in the news of the shoulders evacuating the settlers are hard for all of us; I couldn’t stop my tears for the past two days. It is not a matter of politics whether I believe we should stay there or not, it is a matter of people being expelled from their homes.
In some level, I think it is unfair to take those people away from their homes, the government put them there 30 years ago, and now they taking them away just like that.

These days are very hard for all of us here in Israel so today I have nothing nice to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home