Wednesday, August 10, 2005



The Israeli jewelry designers:

I admire all those who can create beautiful items. People with imagination and creativity, which can translate it into an object. I find it amazing.

I was always passionate for designs, however I don’t have the creativity as artists do When I wanted to decorate my living room, it took me 6 months to decide which color I wanted to paint one wall, and then it took me 6 more months to decide which color to paint the 2nd wall. This is why I admire artists, they can look at my wall (or at any other objects) and in few seconds to decide what they want to do with it!

I started my online business in order to share with people around the world the Israeli art works that in my opinion are just amazing, for example our jewelry designs.

In the pictures you can see varies designs of necklaces and bracelets all made from beads. The Israeli designs are unique since they combine native and ethnic motifs along with western influence.

So if you love jewelry or looking for special gift you are welcome to see more of the above items:

http://www.omanot.com/index_files/Page2085.htm
bye for now...Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home