Monday, July 18, 2005

I know I said no politics in this blog, but Israel’s recent events are very hard on us.
Every day Palestinians are launching missiles through our cities and every day another person is been killed in some terror attack (bombing, missiles...)
On top of that, the evacuation from the occupied territories is accelerating

I watch the news and see all the families that will be evacuated and it is so sad! People built their home, their business and now every thing is going to be destroyed. I just saw on the news a father from some settlement that 6 months ago he lost his entire family in a terror attack, his pregnant wife and 3 little girls. His wife drove the car when a terrorist start soothing at them, when the car stopped he came and shot each one of them from a close range. The house is the only living memory he has, and now it is going to be destroyed just like his whole family did!!!

Sorry I’m so pessimistic today but I can’t help it, it is really upsetting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home