Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Shalom and welcome to my blog

My name is Rebecca, and I’m from Israel. I’ve created this blog so that the simple things in Israel could have a voice. I'm not a politician I’m just a simple person who trying to live normal and peaceful life in this country, but as you all know it is almost impossible. I think that Israel is the only place on this planet that broadcasting news every half an hour, and they never good!
For example the hottest topic in Israel now days is the evacuation, I really don’t have an opinion if it good or bad for us, but I do know that it is very difficult for me to see those families that are being expelled from their life time homes. I think that loosing your house it is very painful situation and I wouldn’t want to be ever in this position.

But enough with those depressing stories, in this place I dont want to talk about politics or the news I just want to dedicate this blog to the nice things about Israel, things I like, my family and friend likes, to beautiful places and great stories about us as a nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home